Convincing Your Loved Ones to Start Prepping: How to Get Them on Board
It can be tough to get your loved ones on board with prepping. You may feel like you're constantly nagging them, and they may just see it as another one of your hobbies. But if there's an emergency situation, you'll be glad that they're on board with you! Here are a few ways to convince them to prepare.
- Talk to them about your concerns. Make sure they understand why you think prepping is important, and explain what you're doing to prepare yourself.
- Show them how easy it can be to get started. There are a lot of resources available online, and most preppers are happy to share their knowledge.
- Let them know that prepping doesn't have to be expensive. In fact, you can often get started with very little money.
- Explain how prepping can improve their quality of life. If there's an emergency situation, they'll be glad they have the supplies they need to survive.
- Remind them that prepping is about being prepared for any situation, not just disasters. There are a lot of different things that can happen, and prepping gives you the tools you need to deal with whatever comes your way.
- Show them how much fun prepping can be! There's a whole community of preppers out there, and they're always happy to share their knowledge and experiences.
Read: How do I Start Prepping?
By following these tips, you'll be able to convince your loved ones to start prepping! And who knows, they may end up becoming just as obsessed with it as you are. :)
- How to Build a Bug Out Bag for Kids: Tips and Tricks
- 10 Survival Skills Every Kid Should Know
- Food prices are about to skyrocket even more; Prepare for a 'famine,' followed by housing crash, then equities wipeout - Michael Gayed
- South Threatened by Severe Weather After Texas Tornado Disaster: How to Prepare.
- The Ultimate Guide to Radiation Water Filters: How They Work