120 Servings Emergency Whey Milk Alternative
Directions for Powdered Milk:
- Discard the oxygen absorber packet immediately after opening.
- For one cup of milk, add 2 Tbsp powdered milk to 1/4 cup of warm water.
- Stir to dissolve.
- Add 3/4 cup of cold water and stir.
- Chill the milk for the best flavor.
- Requires no refrigeration
- Ultimate in convenience and choice
- Easy to prepare
- Ideal for off-grid use
- Up to 1-year shelf-life after opening
- Gluten free
- Made in the USA
- Weighs 4.1 pounds
- 120 servings
20 yr shelf life · Made in USA · Quality Guaranteed
Each bucket contains 120 servings of long-term powdered whey milk. Each individual bucket contains durable mylar pouches of powdered whey milk that can be re-hydrated in a matter of minutes by simply adding water. This product promises to be a nutritious and delicious addition to your ReadyWise entrees and breakfasts.
- 8,400 total calories
- About 120 cups of water needed
It's best to store this emergency food in a dry, cool location — a dark area, if possible, at temperatures between 55°F and 70°F. Actual shelf life may vary based on individual storage conditions.
* 7.5 gallons of water is needed for all 120 servings. Total calories 6,720.
Learn more about storing water long term