American Red Cross 7-Day Ready to Go Meal Kit
* Water Bottle Has A 10 Day Shipping Time
What's included in this bag?
- 3 Pouches of Brown Sugar & Maple Multi-Grain Cereal (12 Total Servings)
- 2 Pouches of Crunchy Granola (8 Total Servings)
- 2 Pouches of Cheesy Macaroni (8 Total Servings)
- 2 Pouches of Creamy Pasta & Vegetables (8 Total Servings)
- 2 Pouches of Gluten-Free Potatoes & Chicken Flavored Pot Pie (8 Total Servings)
- 2 Pouches of Gluten-Free Teriyaki Rice (8 Total Servings)
- 2 Pouches of Savory Stroganoff (8 Total Servings)
Additional Product Details:
- Includes 1 (one) 10L Dry Bag
- Food is safely sealed in Mylar pouches
- To avoid waste, each pouch conveniently contains 4 servings
- 25-Year Shelf Life
Total Weight: 8.03 lbs
Seychelle Water Filtration Bottle Details:
Each 28 oz (800 ML) bottle uses BPA-free low density polyethylene, FDA approved for food products. Bottles are reusable and light weight. Seychelle 28 oz Water Bottle with Filter The patented Ionic-Adsorption Micro-Filtration system reduces almost all contaminants in the following groups:
Aesthetic Contaminants - bad taste, odor, clarity, dirt, sediment and Chlorine.
Chemicals - Chlorine, toxic chemicals, detergents, pesticides and other harmful industrial and agricultural pollutants.
Dissolved Solids - heavy metals such as aluminum, asbestos, copper, lead, mercury, chromium hexavalent and others.
The Advanced filter is made of the same media as the Standard Seychelle filter with the addition of EPA approved iodinated resin (EPA Reg #: 35917-2), which has been proven effective in the removal of bacteria and virus to six logs (99.9999%). Removes up to 90% of fluoride. It can be used in extreme conditions; turbid and stagnant water; and is ideal for emergencies such as hurricanes, cyclones, etc. such as events that occurred in the US with Katrina and the hurricane in Haiti. (Not to be used with salt water).
Flip Top 28 oz. Seychelle Water Bottle with Filter replaces up to 757 half-liter water bottles. Stay green, get great tasting water and save the Environment!